Pizza, meatballs, wings, ribs, cookies, and ice cream sundaes and floats? Yes, please!
With Super Bowl weekend just around the corner, here are links to some of our favorite game-day nibbles and noshes here at The Mouse House.
Be sure to take our Super Bowl Poll at the end of this article, and see how other folks are celebrating.
SNACKS & FINGER FOOD
1. Thick-Crust Sausage & Cheese Pizza
2. Deep-Fried Ravioli
3. Homemade Meatballs (Hello, Meatball Subs!)
4. Chai Ginger Hot Wings
5. Lemon Buttermilk Fried Chicken Wings
6. Nice & Easy Pizza Dough (Plus Simple Thinner-Crust Red and White Pizzas)
7. Garlick-y White Bean Dip
8. Crispy Sesame Chicken Nibbles
Serve these with Spicy Chipotle-Lime Ketchup.
9. Chicken & Apple Sausage Sub with Caramelized Onions, Peppers & Brie
RIBS, RIBS, AND MORE RIBS!
No party at The Mouse House would be complete without a big platter of meat on the bone. For a full listing of our rib recipes, check out our Rib of the Week series.
10. Aleppo Chili Pork Ribs with Peach and Lime
11. The Angry Chef�s Maple-Asian Fusion Pork Ribs
12. Garlic and Rosemary Roasted Beef Ribs
13. Tasty Honey Cinnamon Ribs
THICK & HEARTY SOUPS
For more soup ideas, take a peek at our soups, stews, and chowders.
14. Guinness Stew with Sage and Ginger
15. Smokey Black Bean Soup with Orange & Cilantro
For more dessert ideas, go have a nibble on our full list of desserts and sweets.
16. Black & White Chocolate Chip Cookies
17. Hot Buttered Rum Pecan Sundae
18. Chocolate Covered Rice Krispie Treats
19. Chocolate & Vanilla Guinness Floats with Creme Chantilly
20. Molasses Ginger Drop Cookies
So, are you having a Super Bowl party this weekend?
What about you? Are you staying in, going out, or ignoring the whole thing? Cast your vote and view the results.
Copyright 2008-2009 The Hungry Mouse�/Jessica B. Konopa. All rights reserved.