*This post contains Amazon affiliate links.*
Need a little inspiration for the holidays and New Year’s Eve this year? Here are some of our favorite, tried-and-true entrees.
1. Restaurant-Style Prime Rib
2. Garlic-Studded Sirloin Roast with Chili Pepper Crust
3. Steakhouse-Style Pan-Roasted Sirloin Steaks
4. Porcini-Encrusted Filet Mignon
5. Short Ribs Braised in Red Wine
6. Holiday Veal Rib Chops with Caramelized Shallot Reduction
7. Lamb Loin Chops with Fresh Herbs & Cognac Butter Sauce
8. Garlic & Ginger Encrusted Rack of Pork
9. Bacon & Garlic Encrusted Roast Pork Loin
10. The Angry Chef’s Whiskey Glazed Roasted Turkey
11. Roasted Cornish Game Hens (Hey, everyone gets their own personal bird!)
12. Roasted Scallops Wrapped in Prosciutto
13. Butter-Fried Sea Scallops
14. King Crab Legs
15. Sauteed Cod with Garlic-Shallot Butter and Drunken Spinach
16. The Best Roast Duck
17. Roast Goose, Two Ways (Plus, Smoked Goose Apps)
18. Whole Roasted Ham
So, what are YOU making?
What will you be making this holiday season? Leave a comment below and share your menu ideas! Happy feasting!